Scroll to Learn More
- Save $100s to $1000s on Closing Costs
- Gain Access to Special Loan Programs
- Learn How to be a Successful Homeowner
After the 2008 housing crisis, the US Department of Housing and Urban Development mandated that first time home buyers take a Home Buyer Education course in order to qualify for certain home buyer assistance programs and loan programs.
This is that class!
2. Take the online class whenever, wherever you want
You can pause, start and stop whenever you want. The class usually takes between 4-6 hours to complete.
3. That’s it – you’re on your way to homeownership!
Once completed we will send you a certificate that you can use to access special first-time home buyer loans and down payment assistance.
Funded by government grants and donations, credit.org is a nonprofit debt relief organization providing free financial coaching and education. In addition, credit.org provides affordable Debt Management Programs to those who may need it.