Your path to retaining homeownership begins here!
Our HECM Certified Reverse Mortgage Counselors will provide you an in depth look at the following:
Know the risks, obligations, and
costs for a reverse mortgage
Understand how you retain
ownership of your home
Review the cash flow options
that are available to you
WHAT IS REVERSE MORTGAGE COUNSELING?
You’ve been working hard your entire life, paying your mortgage month after month, year after year, all along building equity in your home and growing your investment with each payment. Now, it’s the perfect time in your life to access your investment and begin turning your equity into usable cash flow.
Reverse Mortgages are designed to strengthen personal and financial independence for seniors by making funds available and eliminating the obligation of monthly payments while retaining ownership of their home for life.
Commonly Asked Questions
- Tenure – equal monthly payments as long as at least one borrower lives and continues to occupy the property as a principal residence.
- Term – equal monthly payments for a fixed period of months selected.
- Line of Credit – unscheduled payments or installments, at times and in amounts of borrower’s choosing until the line of credit is exhausted.
- Modified Tenure – combination of line of credit with monthly payments for as long as the borrower remains in the home.
- Modified Term – combination of line of credit with monthly payments for a fixed period of months selected by the borrower.